I wanted to share with you my experience, I’ve decided to write this Asus VivoBook review to help you make the right decision regarding which laptop is the best for you.
When I first started using this computer I wasn’t sure if I will like it. I used to have a macbook for many years, but I needed a windows based laptop. After searching for the right laptop for myself, I’ve decided to get the Asus vivobook. I must admit it was a pleasant surprise.
The design is great, it looks beautiful and I love the touchscreen. As an iphone user I find it very user friendly and very comfortable to be able to have that in a laptop, combining that with the windows 8 ultrabook makes this experience almost perfect.
A few pros regarding the vivoBook S500:
- It boot up very quickly – which is awesome when you are in rush to get your work done.
- It is fast – the performance is very good you can open multiples applications and browsers and it still working fast.
- Very light weight – easy to carry anywhere, comfortable putting it on your laps.
- The glass screen is pretty and make the touch interface soft and neat.
- The windows 8 touchscreen is great, user friendly and have great new features
A few cons regarding this laptop:
- The screen could have had higher resolution but it’s actually ok.
- Touchpad mouse is disobedient. It works, but sometimes it’s not very responsive, especially the smart gestures.
- The battery life is not great it could have longer lifetime but still it can last long enough for my needs.
Overall it’s very good bang for your buck. For the price you’re paying you’re getting an absolutely great laptop.
I use this computer every day for hours it manage multitasking very well, I can open 25 tabs in my browser and add office and other applications and it still working very fast and very well.
The 6GB of ram really goes far in offering smooth performance. The processor is handling the multitasking applications very well too.
I love the glass screen, it has a soft touch and it’d also very beautiful. Even though the resolution is a little bit low, it doesn’t seem to bother me. The speakers are absolutely good, and I love the keyboard it’s smooth and comfortable to use.
My nephew used my computer for a few days and he was thrilled. He loved it and he is concedering buying one for himself.
In summary, I love this computer I think it’s the best laptop for its price. Comparing other computers with the same price to this one, you get much more. A beautiful design, easy to carry every where, function well with multitasking operations, has a great touchscreen and the windows 8 ultrabook is advance and very user friendly.
I hope this review can help you decide if this is the laptop for you.
Thanks for reading my review,